Abstracts will be selected by the Programme Committee for oral and poster presentations.
The link to the submission form is at the bottom of this page.
Abstract Submission is Closed
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website (see the link below) from June 2021-10th September 2021
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be displayed on screen upon submission.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- If selected for presentation, this must be in the form of a Powerpoint Presentation of no more than 4 slides.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Length: 350 words maximum, excluding affiliations
- The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Methods or Patients or Materials
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the abstract:
- Muscle Diagnostic Imaging
- Future Directions of MRI Imaging
- Other Imaging Techniques
- AI in Muscle Imaging
Should you have any enquiries about abstract submissions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org