Abstracts will be selected by the Programme Committee for oral and poster presentations.
Abstract submission has now closed
Start abstract evaluation by Programme Committee: tbc
Notification of selection for an oral or a poster presentation: tbc
- The presenting author has to be registered in order to be able to submit an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website as soon as possible
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- If selected for poster presentation, the poster size should not exceed A0 format, i.e. 831mm (W) x 1189mm (H)
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Length: 350 words maximum, excluding affiliations
- The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Methods or Patients or Materials
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the abstract:
- Diagnostic Muscle Imaging
- New Imaging Techniques and Texture Analysis
- Quantitative Muscle Imaging
Should you have any enquiries about (late) abstract submissions please contact: email@example.com