- Deadline: 23 June 2023
- In order to submit an abstract, at least one (co-)author needs to be registered to the MYO-MRI+ Conference 2023. If you have not done so, please register here.
- You can always log in to your conference account with your user data (generated during registration) to submit a new abstract or adjust your abstract if needed.
- The submitting (co-)author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing (co-)authors about the status of the abstract.
- After the abstract reviewing the submitting (co-)author will be informed in time if he/she has been selected for a poster or oral presentation.
- If selected for oral presentation, this must be a PowerPoint Presentation of no more than 4 slides.
Abstracts will be selected by the Scientific and Organising Committee for oral or poster presentations. Please note: Oral presentations can only be held on site.
Early career and first time presenter
If you are an early career and/or a first time presenter please indicate this during the application process. In that case you should be in training and not yet in a definite established position. The maximum age for early career and/or first time presenters is 40 years. The Committee is looking forward to your contributions!
- Language: English
- Length: 350 words maximum, excluding affiliations
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted, any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Methods or Patients or Materials
Upon submission, please indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the abstract:
- AI in MRI
- Emerging methodologies and dynamic imaging
- Other imaging modalities
- Clinical research