Abstracts will be selected by the Programme Committee for oral and poster presentations.
The link to the submission form is at the bottom of this page.
Abstract submission Deadline – 1st September 2021
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website (see the link below) from June 2021-1st September 2021
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- If selected for poster presentation, the poster size should not exceed A0 format, i.e. 831mm (W) x 1189mm (H)
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Length: 350 words maximum, excluding affiliations
- The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Methods or Patients or Materials
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the abstract:
- Diagnostic imaging
- MR Spectroscopy
- Functional imaging
- Fast imaging
- MR as outcome measure
- Image analysis and post-processing
- Other contrasts and non-MR techniques
Should you have any enquiries about abstract submissions please contact: email@example.com
Submit your abstract here.